Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gamestop contest

Anyone who actually knows me, knows i havew a gamer husband.  So i am entering this contest for him.  He would sh*t a brick if i gave him this on christmas morning! lol

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme




TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.



1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My wish for my family would be that we are heatlhy and happy and that my children understand the full meaning of the holiday and know that, though the gifts are a great bonus, they are just that a bonus!



2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Christmas Eve night we go look at christmas lights at our big display places.  Then we come home and open one gift (pj's), leave milk and cookies for santa, and put reindeer food down outside.  Christmas morning we wake up and have some great family time while opening the remainder of our gifts and then head out to the in laws for a full day of family fun.



3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?  I know this sounds a little odd as it is not material but i would wish for the power to finally overcome my food addictions so i could get to a healthy weight for myself and my family.



4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?  We listen to alot of christmas music and dance around the house.  We also spend more time together driving around looking at lights.  My kids love it as much as me this year so it has been even funner. =)



5. What games did you play with your family growing up?  When my sister and i were little we got an atari.  We had so much fun playing with that untill we got a little older and finally got a nintendo.  I will always heart mario brothers. =)



6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?  Looking at lights before celebrating Christmas.  Unfortunatley my family did not really have any traditions, which i think is why i have so many now that i have my own kids.  i really want them to have things they can carry on to there families one day.



7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I know most people say somewhere warm but i would love to be in the snowy mountains with plenty of food and drinks and firewood snuggled up nice and cozy with my family.



8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?  My husband already has about 20 games picked out lol but i cannot remember them.  i would want an x-box and the new x-box excercising games.  I love the idea of not having to hold a remote while doing it!

No comments: