Friday, November 19, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday or not

So i thought i would start a new thing and do a Fabulous Finds Friday where i list my favorite things i found that week.  However, last night my laptop decided to stop working so all my fun finds are gone and with three kids i dont have time to find them all again. =(  Hopefully a friend of ours can get it up and going because i have soooo many things i want to try saved under my favorites.  A lot of those are things i wanted to make as Christmas gifts!!  So anyway you will now have to wait till next week for my fabulous finds. =)  I am having a craft party tonight with a couple girlfriends of mine though so maybe just maybe i will actually finish a project (i have about 3 or 4 started lol) so that i can post about it this weekend.  Time to get my booty in gear for Christmas.  School is making me run behind!!

No comments: