Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Well it has been a while since i have blogged. We havent really been up to much. Just doing back to school shopping and things getting ready for my big boy to start pre-k. We had orientation Friday and i teared up. I truly thought i would be ok until Kayden or Daven started but i guess i willbe teary with all three of them. I am so excited for him to start this new adventure. All the new things he is going to learn and the friends he is going to make are going to be awesome. But i guess i feel like my little boy is actually growing up and some day very soon he isnt going to need me in the same way he does now and that is so scary to me. Especially since the other two are just right behind him. It also means I AM getting older. lol I pretty much stopped celebrating birthdays after i got pregnant with Dalten. Mainly because i stayed pregnant. =) but as these huge milestones start coming up for my kiddos i cant help but think of how fast the years are flying by. I do look forward to all the fun activities we are going to be having in the near future but i am sure going to miss the baby stage. I still have another year or two before i am completely out of it but i know that will come very quickly! once school starts the years really fly by!! Anyway here area few phone pics i took being silly with the kids. the bad part about being the camera woman is i am never in the pictures!! So i took some myself big zit,no make up and all. lol Here are my 3 little treasures.





No comments: